- This event has passed.
GAMESCOM 2018 Cologne
August 22, 2018 - August 25, 2018
The Gamescom is the global number one business and communication platform for the exhibitors and the place-to-be for all gaming fans when it comes down to experiencing the coming highlights live and meeting up with the entire gaming scene at one location.
Gamescom 2018 Cologne
The Gamescom will take place 22 to 25 August 2018 at Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
Wednesday, 22.08.2018 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, 23.08.2018 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, 24.08.2018 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, 25.08.2018 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
21.08.2018, is for trade visitors and the media.
Why exhibit at Gamescom?
At Gamescom, as the trade show for interactive games and entertainment, exhibitors will be showcasing all novelties in the gaming sector. If you haven’t thought about exhibiting at gamescom, here are 8 great reasons why you should:
- Extensive support from the entire gaming industry, from big international publishers to small country-specific brands
- A very international mix of exhibitors, visitors and press
- Meeting point of the entire gaming community from developers to publishers and press to specialist retailers and consumers
- About 355,000 visitors from 106 countries playfully discovered new worlds
- Highly efficient business platform with over 30,700 trade visitors
- Unique trade fair and event highlight with fascinating accompanying programme and spectacular side events – 150,000 fans rocked at the gamescom city festival
- Exceptional media echo both domestic and international
- devcom – the primary game developers event at gamescom
Looking to exhibit in Cologne? We are your full service, exhibition stand builder worldwide.
Contact us and we will prepare your project and its realization.
Disclamer: Trade fair data identified above is based on present information provided by the respective trade fair organizers and other reputable information service providers. XDS assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information at a later time, therefore we highly recommend to contact the organizers or service providers directly and verify the information prior to making commitments as such.